The Brückner Group has been family-owned since it was founded in 1960. This has shaped the corporate group to the present day and is reflected in particular in a long-term strategic orientation. This is one of our key success factors and decisive for our employees, because they are, after all, our most valuable asset.
The foundations of our group are the individual group companies – all of them market and technological leaders in their respective fields of business: Brückner Maschinenbau, Brückner Servtec, Kiefel and PackSys Global. The parent company responsible for strategic management is Brückner Group GmbH, our holding company. They are all situated in rather rural regions, but they operate successfully worldwide.
Opportunities and possibilities
- We are a group of strong individual companies engaged in building machines and systems.
- We provide for the security of our employees with good social benefits.
- We offer numerous opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- We are based in the countryside – and at home around the world.
- We trust in our employees and therefore grant them plenty of freedom.
- We celebrate success – both large and small.
- Exciting and diverse tasks form an integral part of our everyday business.
- As an owner-managed corporate group, we believe in thinking and acting for the long term.
Brückner Group worldwide
Our group is based on the individual group members – all of them market and technological leaders in their respective fields of business. The main focus of our activities lies in meeting the individual requirements of our customers.
Our main locations
The Brückner Group companies have their headquarters at three locations:
Between Munich and Salzburg, surrounded by lakes and mountains, lie the locations of Brückner Group, Brückner Maschinenbau and Brückner Servtec (Siegsdorf, DE) as well as Kiefel (Freilassing, DE). Close to Lake Zurich, between mountains and idyllic countryside, lies the headquarters of PackSys Global (Rüti, CH). You'll find further information about the individual locations on the careers pages of the respective companies.