At the 5th FilmTech Japan in Tokyo Brückner Maschinenbau and Brückner Servtec exhibited together with their Japanese partner Itochu and the German slitting and winding specialist Goebel. The number of visitors at the joint booth and the high quality of the discussions during the show met all expectations.
Japanese film manufacturers were mostly interested in specialty film production and therefore highly appreciated the latest technologies presented by Brückner Maschinenbau, such as:
- The new LISIM® generation, specially designed for simultaneously stretched top-quality thinner films
- The patented Evapore® process for the manufacture of high-quality battery separator films
- Solutions for technical and optical films, extra-thin capacitor film or multi-layer films
Also in the focus were new film stretching line concepts for increased performance and reduced energy consumption, as well as Brückner Servtec’s innovative solutions for existing stretching lines:
- Drive technology: direct drives for ultimate speed and film tension control for unmatched speed accuracy and improved average film thickness stability
- The new White Filter Cleaning: cleaning of filters and housings with steam (patented by the joint venture of Oerlikon Barmag und Brückner Group)
Brückner’s FilmTech staff would like to say thanks to all customers and friends for their visit and the numerous fruitful conversations.