Held every three years in Tokyo, Convertech Japan is the country’s largest exhibition for the converting industry.
This year, Brückner Maschinenbau and Brückner Servtec presented forward-looking technologies for the manufacture of various value added plastics films in cooperation with Itochu Sanki, major partner for the Japanese market. The visitors got a deeper insight into
- Efficient & flexibel BOPET lines
- The most productive BOPP lines within the film stretching line industry
- Trend-setting shrink film lines
- A profitable operation of existing lines
- Comprehensive services for film stretching lines of any brand
The visitors at the Brückner booth also learned more about how to produce with optimised energy efficiency, in accordance with one of the show’s mottoes – presenting technologies related to the rapidly growing fields of energy reduction and ecology.
We would like to thank all our visitors for their interest and the promising discussions.