The members of the Brückner Group were tremendously busy all 4 days
Chinaplas 2014 in Shanghai once again proved its outstanding status among the worldwide plastic shows: Larger than ever and with an overwhelming number of visitors not only from China, but from all over Asia, the Indian sub-continent and also from the Middle East.
The members of the Brückner Group were tremendously busy all 4 days to present their latest solutions for the Chinese plastics and packaging industries at their booth.
Brückner Maschinenbau: Line concepts for specialty films in great demand
- Intensive discussions about the trend towards innovative oriented specialty films in technical applications
- In the focus: Lines for the production of various optical applications, thinnest capacitor films and photovoltaic applications as well as for battery separator film for 3C and EV applications
Brückner Servtec: Focus on various upgrading solutions
- High demand for the unique “Integrated Process Control” (IPC) for increased productivity and efficiency
- Upgrading for production lines aimed to manufacture of trendy specialties such as multi-layer or high barrier films
Kiefel: Packaging & automotive technology sought after
- Absolute highlight: The live demonstration of the “KMD 78 SPEED” – innovative pressure forming technology at its best
- Premium car manufacturers were highly interested in machines for the production of interior trim components in top-quality
PackSys Global: Efficient, reliable and most effective packaging equipment
- Machines for cosmetic tube production: Chinese customers are looking for high quality solutions for the local markets – and found them at the PackSys booth
- Machines for plastic caps manufacturing: Unbeatable efficiency for the growing Chinese markets
Brückner Group says thanks to all visitors : We really enjoyed the fruitful discussions with partners and friends. See you next year in Guangzhou !