Environmental protection and sustainability were the talk of the town
08 Apr 2019
Brückner presented solutions for new business opportunities at Plastimagen 2019
Mexico’s Plastimagen has established itself as one of the most important forums for the plastic sector in Latin America. This year it was again the perfect environment for the exchange of ideas, networking and learning about the latest technologies and trends.
Triggered by the increased public awareness regarding environmental protection, film producers in Latin America pay more attention to sustainable solutions for their products, e.g. alternatives to complex film compounds by using mono material structures. Therefore, Brückner Maschinenbau and Brückner Servtec presented their latest solutions to master the upcoming challenges of circular economy for the biax film production:
- In-line coating technology for BOPP film for improved barrier properties
- Upgrade of existing lines to produce BOPP and BOPE, as well as new line concepts for BOPE film production
- Small scale shrink film label lines
- Upgrade of the Integrated Process Control System (IPC): a key factor for efficient production
- Replacement of outdated drive technologies: increased line availability due to lower maintenance
- Latest digitalization concepts with smart services
At the joint Brückner Group booth visitors also met Kiefel, showing recent developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry.
To sum up: Plastimagen 2019 was an excellent possibility to establish, maintain and deepen the relationship with our customers in this region. Thanks to all who visited our booth and discussed with us.