Japanese film manufacturers showed great interest in specialty film production
At the 6th FilmTech Japan in Tokyo, Brückner Maschinenbau, Brückner Servtec and Brückner Barmag Engineering exhibited together along with their Japanese partner Itochu. The number of customers visiting the booth and the discussions during the show made clear: the solutions presented fully met the markets’ demands.
Japanese film manufacturers traditionally show great interest in specialty film production and therefore appreciated the latest solutions exhibited by Brückner Maschinenbau:
- The latest generation of the unique LISIM® technology, customized for simultaneously stretched top-quality thin films
- Innovative line concepts for technical and optical films, extra-thin capacitor film or multi-layer films
- And last but not least the newest development, the patented Evapore® process for the efficient production of high-quality battery separator films
New technologies for the manufacture of added-value films as well as solutions for increased performance and reduced energy consumption are not only available for new stretching lines: Brückner Servtec has the know-how to upgrade existing lines:
- The next direct drive generation provides unmatched speed and film tension control, highest speed accuracy and improved film thickness tolerances
- A wide range of extrusion equipment is ready to be added to make speciality film production possible
- The “White Filter Cleaning” technology allows cleaning of filters and housings with steam (patented by the joint venture of Oerlikon Barmag und Brückner Group)
Brückner’s booth staff thanks all visitors for their confidence and the numerous fruitful conversations.