How will plastics markets develop?
01 Feb 2019
Interplastica visitors got the answer at the Brückner Group booth
As expected, Interplastica 2019 in Moscow was the meeting point for the Russian, CIS and Eastern Europe’s plastics industry. The joint Brückner Group booth was highly frequented by plastics processors and film producers. In numerous discussions it became clear that the big brand owners are pushing new, sustainable packaging solutions and one question was uniting all booth visitors: Where do the markets develop in times of recycling and circular economy?
At the joint booth, Brückner Maschinenbau and Brückner Servtec, Kiefel and PackSys Global gave adequate answers with their solutions for efficiency and sustainability in biax film production as well as brand-new developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry.
Brückner Maschinenbau gained great interest for their latest novelties regarding plastics films and environment, recycling and circular economy. From day one it became obvious that the presented topics hit the visitors’ nerves:
• Sealable BOPET films for lidding applications to enhance the recyclability of PET trays
• Mono-material multi-layer structures
• BOPE films for easy sorting and recycling as substitution of material composites
• BOPP barrier films allowing packaging laminate simplification
• High performance BOPA films for optimal food protection and thus a low CO2 footprint
• Also of great interest for environment-conscius film producers: Brückner Maschinenbau’s latest line features for a reduced specific energy consumption
Brückner Group booth staff thanks their friends, partners and all other interested parties for the exiting and intensive talks. We will be back in 2020 – because Moscow and Interplastica are always worth a visit!